Our curriculum provides educational opportunities for everyone, regardless of experience level. Learn all about our application and admissions process below, and get in touch with any questions.
Admissions Requirements Studio Beauty School’s admission policies require that each admitted student meet all of the following:
1. Proof that the student is beyond compulsory school attendance in Washington State
2. Must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
3. Have valid photo Identification.
4. High school diploma or equivalent or if home schooled, have a state-issued credential for secondary school completion. Studio Beauty School does not admit Ability-to-Benefit students.
5. Complete the Studio Beauty School
Enrollment Application To become an Instructor, Washington State requires the applicant to:
1. Be at least 17 years old, and,
2. Hold a current Washington state license in one or more of the following areas: Cosmetology, Manicuring, and Esthetics.
In the event that Studio Beauty School or the Secretary of Education has reason to believe that the diploma is not valid or was not obtained from an entity that provides secondary school education the following procedure will be enacted:
1. The student will provide an official high school transcript to Studio Beauty School.
2. Student self-certification is not sufficient documentation
3. There is no appeal process if the school is unable to validate high school diploma
The mission of Studio Beauty School is to strive for high academic standards within a caring and supportive environment while preparing the student for employment in the image industry. Please click the link below to review our school catalog. If you love to read, every bit of information needed to choose Studio is in this document! Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us today!
Crime & Security Information
Our Safety Report for this school is based on the US Department of Education 2016 public data sets for various categories of violent and non-violent crimes committed both on-campus and off-campus over the last three years. Studio Beauty School has approximetely 100 students attending and is rated an "A" for campus security.
From our perception of the data, this campus has no significant crime problems.